With our years of experience in managing student accommodations since 2004, we believe in providing more than just a place to live but more importantly a place where students can learn. Through our integrated Resident Welfare Support programme, we deliver a holistic living experience that addresses the Emotional Wellbeing, Physical Wellbeing and Social Wellbeing of all our residents.
To support seamless integration into their new living and learning environment, we equip our residents with the necessary tools and skills which allows them to:
|Stay in a safe environment|
|Be supported emotionally, physically and socially|
|Gain greater personal growth|
|Achieve better academic outcomes|
- U Residence, Taylor’s first on-campus accommodation was successfully launched at Taylor’s University, Lakeside Campus. Since its launch, U Residence is home to over 1,400 local and international students yearly.
- THM introduces ‘Service Learning’ as part its offering to residents. THM is the only student accommodation provider in Malaysia to offer this unique programme.
- Voted No.1 in Malaysia for the ‘Best Accommodation Quality’ by i-graduate survey (Taylor’s College).
- Voted No.3 in Malaysia for the ‘Best Accommodation Quality’ by i-graduate survey (Taylor’s University).
- Voted No.1 in Malaysia for the ‘Best Accommodation Office’ by i-graduate survey (Taylor’s University).
- The first student accommodation to launch a unique Residential Lifecycle Experience programme that focuses on emotional and physical wellbeing support.
- Voted No.7 in Asia for the 'Best Welfare Support' by i-graduate survey.
- Voted No.6 in Asia for the ‘Best Accommodation Office' by i-graduate survey.
- The Residential Lifecycle Experience programme further encompases social wellbeing support.
- Voted No.5 in Asia for the 'Best Welfare Support' by i-graduate survey.